The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MediCruit Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk, In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MediCruit. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MediCruit takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We have developed this policy so that you can feel confident about the privacy and security of the personal information that you provide to us.
Disclosure of information MediCruit Ltd complies with and is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data. Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry. Any personal details that we use to provide or promote our products and services to you (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, or any details of the services you have purchased or about which you have enquired) will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes without your permission and will not be used by us for any purpose other than that which you requested. The Internet is not a secure medium. However to protect your data we put in place various security procedures including use of firewalls, backup measures, we limit access to data to relevant personnel and password protect all machinery holding personal data.
You don't have to register to access MediCruit' website however, we want to help you find exactly what you require as quickly and smoothly as possible. Therefore the more we know about your preferences the easier it is for us to help you. For this reason we encourage you to register with us. Once registered we are in a better position to recommend specific properties or services of potential interest to you. Your details may be combined with other information in our records in order to: Save you having to keep giving us the same information for different services. Help you to get more out of your visits to our website by suggesting information about products and services which may be useful to you. Keep other parts of MediCruit up to date with your details in order to offer you products and services by post or e-mail that may interest you. When you register you consent to us using your personal data in the manner described in this Policy. If you do not register, the personal data we collect from you will be limited to the specific enquiry you have made. MediCruit will use that data for no other purpose than to facilitate that transaction. If any of the information that you provide to MediCruit changes, for example if you change your email address, name, address or contact numbers, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com
MediCruit Ltd complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 in the United Kingdom. We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email address as securely as any other personal information we hold. We will not send you unwanted email messages and your details will not be passed to any organisation outside MediCruit without your explicit permission. If you have given us permission, we may use email to send you messages to keep you up to date with news about our current services, as well as anything you express an interest in, either online or through other contact with MediCruit.
Third party sites
Third party internet sites that you can link through to from our website are not covered by our Privacy and Security policy, so we accept no responsibility or liability for these sites.
'MH'; 'we'; 'us'; and 'our'; means Mediholdings Ltd of Pacific House, Stanier way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby, DE21 6BF.
'Candidate'; 'You' and 'Your' means any person registering with us or purchasing any of our services to assist with your job search.
This website is owned and operated by MH and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE INFORM MEDIHOLDINGS.
1. General Terms
1. The information and services available on this site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to MH or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. You agree not to deep-link and/or frame the Website or any of the Services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by MH to do so.
2. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website and/or the Services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website, the Services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the Website and/or the Services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, MH makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of MH, its directors, employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website and/or the Services is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit MH's liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
4. Our website contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by MH of the contents on such third-party Web sites. MH is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk FURTHERMORE you acknowledge that MH is not responsible for third party content on the Website and that MH cannot ensure that material presented on the Internet is legal. MH will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. In particular, you acknowledge that MH is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the Website. However, MH shall have the right to remove any postings, materials or other items on the Website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
5. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MH, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any MH Site, (ii) Your use of any MH Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. MH shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
6. These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any MH Site. MH reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the MH Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with, or ability to access the, MH Sites and/or any other services provided to You by MH, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if MH is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a MH Site registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the MH Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. MH may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or Services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
7. Where you are asked to complete a registration form the personal details that you provide must be true, accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
o i. This Agreement shall be personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, sublet, lease or delegate all or any of your rights and obligations, without MH's prior written consent.
o ii. MH reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any companies in the same group as MH Ltd or any other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail or posted on the Website.
10. Failure or neglect by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
11. If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter NOTWITHSTANDING that MH reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time (including the services offered by MH). Such changes shall either be notified to you by e-mail or posted on the home pages of the Website. Changes in this manner shall be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after a period of two weeks from the date of transmission of the e-mail or newsletter, or of posting on the home pages of the Website, whichever occurs later.
13. Any notices from us to you, or you to us, shall be sent by email or first class post to, in your case, the last address that you provided us, and in our case, our registered office, and shall be deemed to have been received two business days after the date of dispatch.
14. Please note that all calls may be recorded for staff training purposes.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. Additional Terms for Candidates
1. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the accuracy of any CV or material sent to MH displayed on the MH Sites.
3. MH does not discriminate against anyone registered with MH. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any vacancies advertised or searches do not discriminate against age, disabilities, gender or race. The search tools in place on the site do not have the functionality to exclude any Candidates with disabilities.
4. Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
5. Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
6. You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights to Your account and that if You cancel Your account or Your account is terminated, all Your account information from MH, including CVs, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from MH databases within a reasonable time period. Third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
7. MH reserves the right to deactivate your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
8. By registering your CV to MH you agree that we may also store and show your CV and profile details, to recruiters, on any other job board owned directly by MH.